Scope (Target audience) : This model course aims to provide the training for candidates to launch and take charge of a refresher Fire prevention and fire fighting, in accordance with requirements of Regulation VI/1, Section A-VI/1 paragraph 3 and Table A-VI/1-2 of the STCW Code as amended and IMO Model Course 1.20.
Objective : The learner is able to maintain the required standard of competence in fire prevention on board ship and fire fighting procedures on ship.
Course content :
- Fight and extinguish fires
- Firefighting appliances and equipment
- Use of breathing apparatus
Duration: 4 hours
- Fire prevention and fire fighting Certificate
- Identification card or passport
- 2 passport size colored photographs
Note to client : After successful completion of course, certificate will be issued to the participant.