Course code: TVT Fees : ₹ 3,500 / USD $ 50
Course content :
- The international, Port State Control and OCIMF requirements on vetting inspections.
- Recommendations on preparing a ship for an inspection.
- Crew responsibilities on getting ready for a vetting.
- Interaction and communication with an inspector.
- Reaction to deficiency observation.
- Common remarks on inspections.
- Analysis of a live tanker vetting inspection and reported deficiencies.
- An analysis of observations, remarks and deficiencies.
Duration: 2 days
- Passport, CDC, INDOS & COC
- 2 Passport size colored photographs
Note to client : After successful completion of course, certificate will be issued to the participant.