Course code: SSO Fees : ₹ 3,000 / USD $ 43
Scope : The course meets the requirements laid down in: Regulation VI/5, Section A-VI/5 and Table A-VI/5 of STCW Convention as amended in 2010.
The candidate has also met additional criteria specified in the STCW Convention, applicable to issue of the certificate.
Course content :
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Maritime Security Policy
- Module 3: Security Responsibilities
- Module 4: Ship Security Assessment
- Module 5: Security Equipment
- Module 6: Ship Security Plan
- Module 7: Threat Identification, Recognition & Response
- Module 8: Ship Security Actions
- Module 9: Emergency Preparedness, Drills & Exercises
- Module 10: Security Administration
- Module 11: Security Training
- Module 12: Piracy and Arm Robbery.
Duration: 3 days
- Passport, CDC, INDOS & COC
- 2 Passport size colored photographs
Note to client : After successful completion of course, certificate will be issued to the participant.