Course code: RS Fees : ₹ 2,500 / USD $ 35
Objective : This course provides personnel with the knowledge to undertake lifting rigging, slinging operations in an offshore environment. Rigging and slinging course is based on guidelines of OPTIO standards.
Course content :
- Introduction to lifting accessories and all commonly used equipment associated with rigging operations.
- Inspection and correct use chain blocks,pull lifts, beam clamps, wire rope inspection.
- Examination of rigging equipment.
- Utilising recommend rigging methods to move various items.
- Complete Lifting plans.
- Relevant health & safety legislation.
- Types of slings, their capabilities and basic inspection.
- Load characteristics.
- Hazards and risk assessment.
- Planning the lifting operation.
- Signaling techniques.
- Carrying out the lifting operation.
Duration: 2 days
- Passport, CDC, INDOS & COC
- 2 Passport size colored photographs
Note to client : After successful completion of course, certificate will be issued to the participant.