Course code: RFEWK Fees : ₹ 6,000 / USD $ 87.20
Course content :
- Practical Marine Engineering and Seamanship.
- Terms used in machinery spaces and names of machinery and equipment.
- Engine-room watchkeeping procedures.
- Engine room Workshop Safety.
- Working with emergency equipment.
- Shipboard emergency procedures.
- Personal Safety at sea.
- Actions to prevent injury.
- Personal protective and other protective equipment.
- Environmental protection Procedures.
- Use of appropriate internal communication system.
- Engine-room alarm systems.
- Operate emergency equipment and apply emergency procedures.
- Knowledge of emergency duties.
- Escape routes from machinery spaces.
Duration: 4 DAYS
- Passport, CDC, INDOS & COC
- 2 Passport size colored photographs
Note to client : After successful completion of course, certificate will be issued to the participant.