Course code: PSFT Fees : ₹ 2,500 / USD $ 35
Objective : Referance taken from STCW 95/2010 Reg. V/3 STCW Code A – V/3 Para 1 to 6
Course content :
- Passenger Ship Disaster Lessons.
- Basic Passenger Ship Requirements.
- Emergency Preparedness.
- Familiarization Training.
- Safety Training for personal providing direct services to passenger in Passenger space with special attention to disabled persons.
- Life Saving Appliances & Arrengements.
- Passenger Safety, Cargo Safety and Hull Integraty.
- Fire Safety Measures for Passenger Ships.
- Communication with Passenger.
- Pollution Prevention.
- Crowd Management.
- Crisis Management & Human behavior training.
Duration: 2 days
- Passport or CDC or INDOS or COC
- 2 Passport size colored photographs
Note to client : After successful completion of course, certificate will be issued to the participant.