Course code: MTP Fees : ₹ 6,000 / USD $ 85
Scope : This course is as per requirements under MLC 2006 Regulation 3.2 – Food and catering – training course, food and personal hygiene, food storage, stock control, and environmental protection and catering health and safety.
This course is designed to train steward of merchant vessels in accordance with the requirements of MLC 2006.
Course content :
Duration: 6 days
- Introduction to Food Safety and Hygiene.
- Impact of Food-Borne Illness.
- Safe Working Procedure on Galley and Mess hall.
- Food Safety Hazards and Contamination.
- Food Preservation, Storage and Temperature Control.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Good House Keeping.
- Hazards Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Garbage Management System.
Note to client : After successful completion of the course, adopted knowledge on causes of fire on board ships, types of fire on board, what are the steps to be done when there is fire inside engine room, types of emergency on board ship and examination candidates will receive a Refresher Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting course certificate
- Identification card or passport or CDC or INDOS or COC
- 2 passport size colored photographs