Course code: HTP Fees : ₹ 6,000 / USD $ 85
Scope : This course is as per requirements under MLC 2006 Regulation 3.2 – Food and catering – training course, food and personal hygiene, food storage, stock control, and environmental protection and catering health and safety.
This course is designed to train messman of merchant vessels in accordance with the requirements of MLC 2006.
Course content :
- Introduction to Housekeeping.
- Prepare for performing housekeeping operations manually.
- Clean floors, toilets & bathrooms manually and replenish supplies.
- Clean furniture, fittings and other vertical surfaces manually.
- Maintain area neat and tidy.
- Collect and dispose waste properly-Garbage Management.
- Clean pantry and Galley area.
- Report, record and prepare documentation.
- Give a positive impression of oneself and the organization.
- Work effectively with others.
- Maintain safe, hygienic and secure environment.
- Maintain Personnel Hygiene.
Duration: 6 days
- Passport, CDC, INDOS & COC
- 2 Passport size colored photographs
Note to client : After successful completion of course, certificate will be issued to the participant.