Course code: HLA / HLO Fees : ₹ 2,500 / USD $ 35
Course content :
- Duties and responsibilities.
- Helicopters, specific roles and various types.
- Controlling passenger movements and maintaining manifests.
- Dangerous goods awareness and management considerations.
- Offshore operations including helideck specifications and design load.
- Terminology and Obstructions and clearance limits.
- Helicopter landing area marketings and visual aids.
- Emergency and Firefighting procedures and equipment.
- Ground to air radio communication procedures.
- Ground to air sinnals.
- Helicopter marshalling.
- Weather considerations.
- Refueling operations including ‘hot’ refueling.
- Helicopter start-up and shut-down.
- Emergency actions.
- Search and rescue.
Duration: 1 days
- Passport, CDC, INDOS & COC
- 2 Passport size colored photographs
Note to client : After successful completion of course, certificate will be issued to the participant.