Course code: FR Fees : ₹ 5,000 / USD $ 70
Course content :
- Introduction to the advantages and fundamental concepts of hydraulics.
- Open and closed circuits.
- Axial piston hydraulic pumps – types and working principle and pressure compensation feature.
- Detailed operational description of the FRAMO circuit and pumping system.
- Hydraulic oil, contamination and filters.
- Speed Control valves – operation and troubleshooting.
- Cargo pump constuction, operation, srtipping and performance evaluation.
- Purging routines and analysis of results.
- Use of portable pump in emergency and precautions.
- Integration of ships PMS & ISM with FRAMO maintenance schedule, general aspects.
- Safety at work especially while purging.
- Using emergency portable pump. Precautions.
Duration: 2 days
- Passport, CDC, INDOS & COC
- 2 Passport size colored photographs
Note to client : After successful completion of course, certificate will be issued to the participant.