Course code: FRB / FRC Fees : ₹ 3,500 / USD $ 50
Scope : The course meets the requirements as recommended in FRB IMO course 1.24 as related to FRB in STCW section A-VI/2-1 & A-VI/2-2 of the STCW 2010 code.
Course content :
- Introduction to Rigid Hull Inflatable.
- This course meets As per IMO 1.24
- Rescue Boats.
- Start up and Shut down of the Proficiency in Fast Rescue Boat (FRB).
- Basic High and Low Speed Operations.
- Prevailing Sea and Weather Conditions.
- Mechanical Systems and Trouble Shooting.
- Heavy Weather Operations.
- Open Water Rescue.
- Swimming in Special Equipment.
- Running alongside another vessel underway.
- Ridding a sea painter.
- Helicopter Hoists.
- Stern and side towing.
Duration: 3 days
- Passport, CDC, INDOS & COC
- 2 Passport size colored photographs
Note to client : After successful completion of course, certificate will be issued to the participant.