Course code: CCM Fees : ₹ 2,500 / USD $ 35
Scope : The course has been designed to meet the requirements of STCW section A V/2 P.4 P.6 V/3 and is based on the guidelines of IMO Model Course 1.29
Objective : Course is based on the minimum requirements for the training of master, officers, ratings and other personnel on ro-ro passenger ships and on passenger ships. Course is open to masters, chief mates, chief engineer officers, second engineer officers and any other personnel who are responsible for embarking and disembarking passengers and for the safety of passengers in emergency situations.
Course content :
Duration: 5 days
- Introduction to STCW’2010
- Crowd management training.
- Ship familiarization training.
- Safty training for personnel providing direct service to passengers in passenger spaces.
- Review and assessment.
- Ship design, layout, emergency plans, procedures and drills.
- Optimization of resources.
- Control emergency situations.
- Human behavior and responses.
- Establish and maintain effective communications.
- Passenger safety training.
- Practical exercises (drills).
Note to client : After successful completion of course, certificate will be issued to the participant.
- Passport, CDC, INDOS & COC
- 2 Passport size colored photographs