Course code: CO Fees : ₹ 5,000 / USD $ 70
Course content :
- Legislation and guidelines including LOLER and PUWER.
- Pre-shift safety checks.
- Correct and safe operating practices.
- Emergency shutdown procedures.
- Communications required by banks man/operators.
- Inspection of lifting equipment.
- Trained for man riding crane operation.
- Identification of crane types and parts.
- Marine terminology and procedures.
- Principles of crane stability.
- Daily and weekly safety and maintenance procedures.
- Redius, weight/load Indicatores.
- Limiting devices.
- Duties and responsibilities.
- Safe operation & personnel transfer procedures.
Duration: 5 days
Slot Online Uang Asli
Situs Judi Slot Online Terbaik Dan Terpercaya
Situs Judi Slot Online Gampang Menang
- Passport, CDC, INDOS & COC
- 2 Passport size colored photographs
Note to client : After successful completion of course, certificate will be issued to the participant.