Course code: BTM Fees : ₹ 300 / USD $ 300
Scope : This model course aims to provide the training for candidates to launch and take charge of a refresher Fire prevention and fire fighting, in accordance with requirements of Regulation VI/1, Section A-VI/1 paragraph 3 and Table A-VI/1-2 of the STCW Code as amended and IMO Model Course 1.20.
Objective : The learner is able to maintain the required standard of competence in fire prevention on board ship and fire fighting procedures on ship.
Course content :
Duration: 4 hours
- Fight and extinguish fires
- Firefighting appliances and equipment
- Use of breathing apparatus
Approved by :
- Fire prevention and fire fighting Certificate
- Identification card or passport
- 2 passport size colored photographs
Note to client : After successful completion of the course, adopted knowledge on causes of fire on board ships, types of fire on board, what are the steps to be done when there is fire inside engine room, types of emergency on board ship and examination candidates will receive a Refresher Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting course certificate
- REPUBLIC OF THE MARSHALL ISLANDS
- LIBERIA MARITIME AUTHORITY