Course code: ASH Fees : ₹ 5,000 / USD $ 73
Course content :
- Standard maneuvers and handling of large vessels.
- Effect of wind on high freeboard ships.
- Effect of current and tide.
- Shallow waters effect especially when approaching Port and in a cannel.
- Anchoring techniques for large Ships.
- Berthing and use of tugs mooring pattern and mooring safety.
Duration: 2 days
- Passport, CDC, INDOS & COC
- 2 Passport size colored photographs
Note to client : After successful completion of course, certificate will be issued to the participant.