Course code: AFSH Fees : ₹ 3,000 / USD $ 45
Scope : This course is as per requirements under MLC 2006 Regulation 3.2 – Food and catering – training course, food and personal hygiene, food storage, stock control, environmental protection, catering health and safety.
Course content :
- Advance Food Safety and Hygiene Training.
- Impact of Food-Borne Illness.
- Understanding Food Law.
- Food Safety Hazards and Contamination.
- Food Preservation, Storage and Temperature Control.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Hygienic Premises.
- Hazards Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Food Safety in Catering/Inventory management.
- Kitchen Operations, costs and menu planning.
- Applying work place skills.
- Cultural and religious catering requirements.
- Environmental protection.
- Garbage Management System.
Duration: 2 days
- Passport, CDC, INDOS & COC
- 2 Passport size colored photographs
Note to client : After successful completion of course, certificate will be issued to the participant.