Course code: ISM Fees : ₹ 2,000 / USD $ 30
Scope (Target audience) : The course covers the ISM code, the resolutions that apply to the recognised organisation, the provisions of SOLAS, ISM certification process, the audit process and corrective action and its role in safety management.
Course content :
- Introduction to the ISM code (for n of ship & pollution prevention)
- Knowledge of the STCW’2010 conventions
- Contents of the ISM code
- Practical application of the code.
- Knowledge & understanding of each element of the ISM code which includes amongst others
- Functional requirements for a safety management system
- Development of plans for shipboard operation
- Report & analysis of nonconformities
Duration: 2 Days
- Passport, CDC, INDOS & COC
- 2 Passport size colored photographs
Note to client : After successful completion of course, certificate will be issued to the participant.